gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
10-02-2014, 07:40 AM

He had no idea how much she was going to mean to him that moment they?d met, and he would thank his lucky stars that she?d found her way to his side that day. Where might they have been now had they not met? Their beautiful children would not exist and he surely would have never achieved such a title on his own. He felt like they completed each other in so many ways, their union was perfect and he would not be convinced otherwise. He?d keep her soft gaze as he pulled her in close, having her all to himself was a welcome change to their usual routine. Though their children were a worthy distraction he wanted to be able to enjoy his wife alone. She?d whisper those perfect words to him once more, slipping her own kisses to his cheek as they stood together within that very special cave. He?d chuckly softly at her words, ?I love you,? He?d nuzzle her cheek before moving to groom her ears tenderly. Her sweet earthy scent filling his senses as his skin grew warm at the contact with her. ?Be mine forever?? He?d ask softly as he felt himself grow restless beside her.

image by yumpy <3
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]