gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM

Yet another call - but this one was from a voice not youthful, but resonant with a timbre that spoke of a male wolf in his prime and Katja quirked a brow in surprise. Up until this point it had seemed the only males interested in joining the pack were yearlings, and though she herself had taken a vow of celibacy none of the other three adults had done so and that was likely to cause a conflict with Yfir's rule against taking mates among outsiders, eventually. Yet, would having one male and three adult females not also cause issues of it's own? They would need to be able to trust one another in the heat of battle, not bicker amongst themselves over a male. Pheh, she was simply borrowing trouble by worrying about issues that had yet to come up. She would see what this male wanted, what he was like, and deal with such problems if they became problems.

Padding to the border to answer the call, her tail twitched in another subconscious surprised gesture. The male was large - easily as tall as Laufey and Orochi though while they had the slightly unfinished appearance of yearlings he did not. He was, however, slim for his height. Her silver gaze took him in evaluatingly. "Heil, stranger. I am Katja Finnvi, alpha of Yfir. Is there something I can help you with?" Her voice was carefully neutral, her sharp features expressionless as she watched him.

"