size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-02-2014, 09:31 PM

Though she found herself highly doubting her ability recently she did not find her spirits dampened. It was very much obvious that Rhythm Destruction was not in a fowl or sour mood, it was probably the opposite. Though she enjoyed Abaven?s lands she found it mildly refreshing to live within the bowels of the earth. To spend the days with the bats and enjoy the cool cave air that gently whisked past her fur. Her spirits were not so easily broken.
Rhythm was glad to see that Motif too had not not let the gloom surround her aura, and the two would easily playfully tease each other. She felt as though maybe they had never been separated a year ago at all they fell back into each others lives so easily. She?d hear the gentle thump of her sister?s similarly colored tail, her words allowing no more information than she had been expecting. Whenever the weather settled and the water receded they would gain their home once again. Not anytime sooner than that either. They needed to make sure the lands were safe before they moved everyone again. "I?ll trust your judgement, sister. Still, I know I?m ready to go back. I can?t imagine how the rest of the pack feels. They?d been in Abaven longer than I." She?d try to keep her upbeat smile, but losing your home was hard no matter how high her spirits were.

"Speech"