Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-03-2014, 10:42 AM

She would have never expected the words that natalya gave her let alone the pleading tone in her voice. Anthems children had been taken prisoner, taken from the family they'd known all of their lives. Why? The question would race through her mind over and over as confusion fell on her features. This woman needed aid in making her family whole again, how could song deny her such a request? Sawtooth was very much lacking in warriors however, and if the dark woman desired to use brute force it was unlikely the Destruction family would be able to aide her in such endeavors. Her family pursued knowledge and not violence. "I don't know how much help I will be able to provide." There was obvious regret upon her pale features. "We have few warriors in our ranks and even less who would consider such a cause worthy. You have my word that I will be there however. I will also ask my sister's presence." She could only promise herself, but would that even be enough? "What will be needed of us?" if she had a more clear plan maybe she could convince more of her siblings along.

"Speech" Think "You"