Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
10-03-2014, 12:12 PM

She would not be alone for long. As the scent of another found its way to her nose the slight familiarity would take her attention. Bright bicolored eyes would take in her surroundings, the sound of his steps directing her to his form as he made his approach. His words would reach her ears, they were filled with truth. She did not often leave the eastern lands and the north was mostly unexplored by the woman. She would try to let an inviting smile upon her features but it did not mix well with the turmoil that was her life. "You speak truth, Quest Walker. My name is Song Destruction, Alpha of Sawtooth. I believe you spoke with my son not so long ago." She spoke with Dhiren often of pack a fairs and knew of their newly formed relationship with the northern pack. "I apologize for my attitude. I seek justice on one who has wrong me and mine." if he found himself curious she would answer his questions of her business. However her mission was her own and she would not include him lest he wished it so.

Speech,