ardent

WITNESS MY DEMISE

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2014, 12:27 PM

supernatural gaze softens with a tinge of endearment as avid pupils regard the empress? weak grin, a single ear quivering faintly atop her pallid crown as the scarlet deity?s bewitching laughter floods the den?s interior. yet as the beauty explains the severity of her affliction -- only to have her frail body incessantly quake to testify her claims of anguish -- the tyrant?s rare concern only intensifies, muscles rippling beneath pale flesh as if to pull her into the nymph?s proximities; but the phantom refrains if only momentarily. rather, she tenses at fiamette?s proceeding vocals, thoughts swarming within her twisted mind as she weighs the empress? heavy request, silence encompassing her battered form. then, without forewarning, the elysius { almost in a daze-like state } maneuvers closer towards her broken beauty, only halting in her saunter once she breaches the area adjacent to where the empress lain -- decrepit, subdued. robust form collapses { albeit gently } beside the carmine deity, mismatched eyes aspiring to fixate briefly upon fiamette?s volcanic gaze before her neck tentatively extends towards the empress, skull seeking to hook behind the woman?s shoulders as if to pull her into her embrace, hoping to quell the woman?s shivering with her own body warmth. and the tyrant is undeterred by the possibility of inheriting the nymph?s disease as she further coils about the beauty, a soft sigh touching frayed lips as she contemplates her own uncharacteristic actions. ?i will alleviate the stress of your queenship, little demon,? the elysius murmurs in acceptance. ?if --? she hesitates slightly, trepidation flaring within her chest cavity. ?if you allow me to stay -- here.? and it will be quite grieving to abandon her chambers wrought by decay, but it is already her self-appointed duty to look after the scarlet queen, and she does not intend upon losing the woman to a trivial thing such as disease.

table by lu.

[Image: J2Sc3Va.png]