Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-04-2014, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 02:25 PM by Athena I.)
Finally, the first litter of Armadas from the pups that Isardis had here in Alacritis! Athena and Vereux are the rulers of Bevroren so these pups will definitely be growing up there for the foreseeable future. I want these pups to be very active and Athena will be personally making sure they are trained properly since they might inherit Bevroren one day. I will be taking one of the pups and I would like her to have around three so I'll say that there is two available for now. That may change depending on how many applications there are and how many of them Riv and I like lol

There is three designs available, but I might make some more if people want more options. I've also attached a name to each design, but if you don't like those there will be more names to choose from under the designs. Any of the designs can be any gender. My pup will be an albino male named Tiburtius.

Available and their suggested names:
user posted image

If you don't like those names, here's a few more to pick from:
Male: Antonius, Caius, Festus, Julius, Marius, Varius, Vitus.
Female: Agrippa, Aquila, Cassia, Fabiana, Glaucia, Laelia, Tullia, Vibiana.

More names!
Male: Vesels, Jaka, Kasi, Chuma
Female: Pirma, Moto, Nzuri

They should be due somewhere around the last of October or early November, but I'll update this with a set date and a deadline for applications when the pup application gets processed by the staff.

I feel like I should just talk about the fact that Athena and Vereux are litter mates. From all the research I've done about wolves having pups with their siblings I haven't found any real evidence that it would cause any problems. That being said, I personally am okay if you want to work in any mild personality quirks or very, very mild deformities to make it realistic. Maybe a puppy with ADD or a weird shaped ear, I don't know. Be creative and don't go overboard.