Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
10-04-2014, 03:19 PM

Runes dry remark brought a chuckle from her lips. ?It is that.? Would any of the children from herself and Falk have his fathers coloring? She wouldn?t care if they did. They would be her beautiful children. And she would love each one with all her heart. She smiled dreamily for a moment, looking forward to the days when they?d be tumbling at her and Falks paws. In the way, and all the happier for it.

Falk would indeed be a fine consort, and Rune seemed to share that conviction, and the trust he had in her judgement brought a smile to her jaws. And, as Rune?s question came up, she frowned thoughtfully. ?While I would like to have them born within the strength and safety of a pack, I would also be vulnerable, and a pregnant female would be at a disadvantage in a fight. So? I will likely wait until after they?re born, and are able to travel before I make any moves. There is also the worry that your aunt might not be done with us. There was more than just a challenge in that fight.? A thoughtful frown creased her brow. ?With that in mind, I may not challenge, as that would bring attention to the pack. I?m willing to do whatever I can to buy us more time to get strong and be able to defend our lands.?

It never occurred to her to keep a secret from Rune, who was related to the female who had challenged for, won, and then tossed Valhalla to another wolf like some piece of rotten carrion no one wanted. She trusted the male. He seemed honestly ashamed that his own family had been the cause of Valhalla?s most recent trouble.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.