gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 04:29 AM

Their call would be heard it seemed, Song soon coming into view. She needn't ask the questions running through her mind, she wore the expression of worry rather well upon her features, seeping through into her voice as well. "Threar have evacuated for a while. Sorrel had an accident, he'll be alright, but with all the children I don't think they wished to chance anymore." Dutiron first would explain how he and Novel had come to be here alone, reassure her that the rest of the pack would be ok. There was however than annoying chance that he wouldn't be quite so ok if he continued.

"My back is starting to ache again, I feel the journey will worsen it. Your mother and I hope to stay here a while, if that is ok?" Though he had never been a particularly proud man, the weakened back still shamed him to admit especially to his children. The signs of age of course reached all, Dutiron was aware of that fact but it wouldn't stop him hating it. This feeling would refuse to be hidden, his voice quietening slightly as he explained his own condition.

The storms here had eased slightly in comparison to the falls and certainly from the sounds of things the bay as well. What state the delta lay in he had no idea though so close to both the Threar lands he figured it wasn't fairing much better. The floods here at least were contained as well, no quickening current that could carry anyone unfortunate enough to fall in and the wolves of Sawtooth would hopefully remain safe here.