Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 12:03 PM

Arivae knew very little about the other pack, Threar, and who it was ruled by. She didn't even know who Novella and Frith were. So of course she didn't know who this boy was. All she knew was that his name was Aslan, and that he looked a bit like her and her...mother? Father? No. She needed more play-dates and visits with other pups in which she was related to. And pups she didn't know. Like Song's friend's pups or something. Cause...she didn't even have a brother or sister to play with or talk to! She only had her busy mom and dad! So in her lonely world, when her mother and father were absent or sleeping, she'd play all by herself.
"Do you mean Destruction?" Whoops. Destruction. She repeated the word in her mind a few times, before grinning and nodding. The girl didn't even notice that he ignored her other question...which could have been important to the bigger wolves. "Yeah, yeah. That's what I meant!" Her tail thumped softly against the earth a bit faster now, as she tried to make this conversation as positive as possible. "Do you know my momma or something? She is the princess- I mean, the queen of my pack." Arivae tilted her head to the side and once again, took a little time to study his rather familiar-looking features.

""