ardent

For Crying Out Loud I�m Running From A Countdown

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 04:58 PM

The viking would approach, and single gaze would fall upon the woman as she came. Sure Kau was a male who favored the company of other man, not so sure in belief that women made good warriors, yet this one had more than proved her worth in battle. That was what spoke to the man. If one could prove their strength then they had it. Simple as that. Kau would dip his head respectfully, keeping his tail at a lower position than the femme before him. It would not be good to show overconfidence, nor to piss off the very alpha he wished to join with. But... Would this be successful?

?A good day to you, Katja Finnvi. I am Kau Kedieo. I will cut to the chase -- I seek a pack. I have hopes to one day start my own, and in return for allowing me to stay and train among your ranks you would have my total alliance and loyalty. After all, you would be doing me a great service.? He would flash her a smile. No sugar-coating... He let her know exactly what was on his mind. Hopefully she need not guess what his strengths were by his words -- Kau was a fighter through and through, and nothing would change that fact. But would such a woman take his deal? Would she question what he would want with a pack?
"Speech"