ardent

Taking stock

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 05:05 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #171717; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#B0381D">

She was ranked. A Jacht, a hunter, one whose specific duty was to help feed the pack. Arietta felt a bit of pride swell in her chest. It was an accomplishment. A smaller one, but she was making progress, and the femme was excited. If she could just keep working at it she could become a respected member of the pack, and truly earn a place for herself. Her life was truly opening up for her, and it seemed things could only get better from here. ?Thank you, Athena. I?ll keep doing my best.?[/clor] She would return the respectful dip of her head.

[color=white]?...and I shall let Vesta know. She?s still a bit under the weather, but it seems to be in control. I?m sure she?ll be thrilled to know you?re willing to train with her.? Her daughter wanted to fight, and she wanted only the best to teach her. Who better than the leader of the pack? But before Arietta would leave she would flash Athena a smile. ?...and I didn?t have the chance at the wedding, but I wanted to let you know that you and Vereux make a lovely couple. I?m glad to have you as my leaders.? With that, unless Athena had more to say herself, the femme would take her leave.

Speech, Thought