Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-05-2014, 05:09 PM

Svetlana would press into Raisa, taking comfort in her presence now, and fearing what her mother would think of what she had done. So much had gone wrong since her last departure... And Svet felt as if her very heart would break from it all. Though her mother would not speak, her actions seemed to convey she wished to stay, to not abandon them again. It was enough, for now, though if Rasia left again... Svetlana would surely be lost. Twice could be forgiven... But to repeat again would shatter her. She already felt set apart from her whole family... And it was her own fault. She closed her eyes, preparing herself to answer Koros.

?So much, Koros... So very much... Virgil challenged for us after mother left. She stole us away from Ebony, all of us, despite Katja fighting to keep us there... But the only ones who ended up in Olympus were Kassander and I. Val was gone... Sigmarr and Sindri... I didn?t know where they were... But they were not in Olympus or Ebony.? She swallowed hard. ?Virgil claimed us and abandoned us within her pack. She got pregnant again.. And bore a litter which very nearly cost her her own life. I felt so isolated during that time... Olympus was not my home... I was unhappy... So unhappy... And there was nothing I could do... I just shunned everyone. I couldn?t even face Kass...? The more she spoke, the more her words got pained.

?By the time Natalya took over Olympus I didn?t even know who I was anymore. I asked to leave, and she granted that to me... I went to Ebony, to find Katja holding it together... But... Val came back... I...? Svetlana squeezed her eyes closed, drawing away from Raisa. ?Gods above I don?t even really know what happened... It was if the darkest part in my soul had taken over... Katja was going to hand the pack over to me... I... I felt Val was going to abandon it...? There were unspoken words there, as Raisa had left her alphaship duties twice before herself... And Val had gone as well.

?I felt such anger... Such bitterness in my heart at her return... She had held her freedom... While Kass, Korrin, and I stayed in Olympus as prisoners to our own family. I left Ebony... I would not walk with her... And... That darkness festered.? When Svetlana opened her eyes again there were large tears in them. ?I don?t know who I am anymore... But I am not Svetlana Xanilov... There is something awakened in me... Something so evil... I... I even attacked Korrin... And yet she forgave me... She came back... When I don?t deserve her companionship.? The girl was shaking heavily again, her voice soft and cracking with each word. The young fox would set a paw on the wolf?s own, looking at her with a sure gaze.

?Svet is Svet... And that will not change. Svet has gotten lost, but Korrin will not abandon Svet because of it. Korrin will stand by Svet always...? The fox turned her gaze to Koros and Raisa. Would they be as understanding? Would they, at the end of this, return home together?

"Hear Me Talk,"
"Listen To Korrin,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]