gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 05:18 PM

And I Know That I

I Sometimes Tend To Lose My Temper

And I Cross The Line
{{Ooc:: To clarify, Esper, Tiny isn?t actually a wolf pup. He?s a pygmy jerboa. Think something along the lines of a mouse... A rodent, and really tiny. Smaller than an actual mouse. No worries though. :3}}

Akemi would give a little smile, shaking her head. ?It?s alright. He?s not really used to interacting with other creatures yet. He was probably barely old enough to eat seeds when I found him. We haven?t been together long... Just a couple days.? The little pygmy jerboa would giggle at the light nuzzle to his body before scurrying to Nalyda?s leg and crawling up on it. ?It?s okay. I know you didn?t mean it. Is your eye gonna be okay?? His nose twitched some, glancing back to his mama.

Akemi felt her heart warm seeing the rodent warm up towards Nalyda. That woman was not one who needed to be feared. She would shift, giving a soft sigh. ?Ups and downs, Nalyda. But I think that things might be alright. Finding Tiny has been a blessing... He?s a good kid.? She would move a bit closer. ?...I can try to clean the wound, stop the bleeding... If it?s okay... You can tell me about your kids too. You?ve had them by now, haven?t you?? Surely she hadn't miscarried. But Akemi would need to use her tongue to clean the blood, but hey, not every wolf knew how to use herbs like a healer.

"Speech"
I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes

But I Could Never Leave Your Side

No Matter What I Say