Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 06:02 PM

Nona felt a different set of thoughts creep upon her mind. They were certainly closer than she initially thought. Hearing his voice brought a strange warmth to her heart, what was this feeling that she felt. Allen was someone who she would always be able to come to and well now that she thought about it, she wanted to join Isokan so she could do more as a potential healer and help Isokan as well as be with Allen no matter if the sun's rays were down. They would have each other no matter how hard things would get.

"...I do not wish to push you to choose... But... I know... I know I?d be happier... With you here.?

Nona felt Allen move his head behind her neck and the feeling of the strange warmth grew a bit hotter. What was it she was feeling, was this what real love felt like. Again she would dismiss the feeling and would open her maw to speak to Allen
"I... I honestly want to join Isokan, to be with you Allen... to always be able to wake up and think of new ways to make you smile, to make you happy because I want you to be happy... because its you who I love...would you come with me if I were to tell Bass that I would be leaving Abaven so I may have company on the travel to and from Abaven?"

Nona had a lot to say but nonetheless her words stayed true. Her eyes looking over the surrounding environment. Nona tried to figure out everything she could see to make herself useful if she became a healer here. Perhaps there would be a lot she could do here and make herself use and not just as a healer. Perhaps her voice could also help, so far it has helped Allen so why not use her voice to help those who need a comforting song. Hopefully Allen would come with her to Abaven once more so she could have a travel companion... but it was all up to Allen, she would leave Abaven for Isokan regardless now... to be with him.

""

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-