ardent

my heart hurts ❥

Wren

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 06:31 PM

Moments passed in cold silence, and in those moments she tried to process everything in her mind. She wasn't even paying attention to what was going on in reality...what was happening to her, and what could happen to her. But those moments didn't last too long...for something had curled around her, and provided her warmth. At first, she just ignored whatever was curled around. Yeah, it was warm. But did it matter? She didn't even allow herself to look, until a warm lick was pressed to her ear. By then the name had finally reached her. Bass. Wren forced a weak smile, raising her chin with the help of his gentle nuzzles and turning to look at him.
"Why don't you just stay in my den with me? There is more than enough room, and it was far enough from the lake that it didn't get flooded. The strong rocks held up. Plus it would be nice to share a den with you..." She studied him as he looked away, frowning and bringing her head to his gently. Her eyes rolled shut, and she took a few moments to enjoy the silence. Then she would speak in a whisper. "That'd be wonderful, Bass."
It was a bit weird. They both...loved each other, didn't they? And yet, Wren didn't have the courage to show affection in that kind of way. Why? What was possibly keeping her from Bass? Wren breathed in and opened her eyes again, moving in to draw a gentle lick against his hot cheeks.
"I love you." It was sudden. But it comforted her...to be able to say that to him. She slowly scooted in closer to him, leaning into him and nuzzling his neck almost playfully. But at the same time, gently and lovingly. Then, she'd shift her gaze to the sky, minty eyes studying the dark clouds that hovered over the pair. As if it were going to rain right on top of them. She smiled and allowed herself to let out a giggle. "Hey, Bass? I know it's a weird question...but why do we hold back?" The girl took a moment to rethink her question, going into a sudden panic. "Ah, not in that kind of way. But...I mean..." She choked on her words, and found herself giving up. Their relationship probably just got a whole lot weirder.

"Speech"
'thoughts'