ardent

Bed of Roses and Satin

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 06:38 PM

The sun had peaked from behind grey clouds. For the first time in ages, it seemed. Perhaps it was the ending of those continuous storms. Ah, the others had all seemed to have made their way back home and she was the last to return. For what reason? Perhaps taking her time allowed her to evaluate who she was further, though, in the end she determined to let it rest on endless over-thinking. Wolves never really changed, rather evolved into who they fully were and she would leave it to fate to reveal her inner self in time - if there was a hidden personality lurking within her soul.

Travels stopped her at the burial of Chrono. She had laid him to rest beneath the largest visible tree near the rapids. A mound of dirt covered his resting place with stones gently rolled on top. A sigh left her maw as she stared at his eternal bed. Why did it bother her now? Ah, but life was so precious and at this moment she felt as if she were letting life slip so easily through her paws. She sat near the grave, marbled eyes still set on the site. A beam of sunlight struck through the clouds and placed its spotlight perfectly on the grave. And all of her world all of a sudden felt completely empty.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts