Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-05-2014, 07:56 PM

Jendai was happy to see that there was no unhappiness in Ara's greeting for her. In fact her sister looked downright excited to see her. Jendai's tail wagged happily and she returned Ara's embrace excitedly. No matter how she tried she still had the mood swings that had plagued her as a child, but luckily for her right now everything in her life was in an upswing so all she felt was overwhelming joy. Ara backed up and Jendai grinned from ear to ear, looking her bronze-faced sister over as well.

To Ara's question she replied, "I've been... okay. I'm much better now. I've been searching for you guys for a long time now so I'm just happy to be here and be around all of you again." That was really just scratching the surface of everything she had been through in the last few seasons, but she didn't want her first conversation with her sister in ages to just be her rambling about her depressing recent past. Not that she really wanted to dwell on it anyway. She just wanted to focus on her future. "What about you, Ara? What have you been up to?"

Speech
Thought
Others