Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-05-2014, 08:17 PM

Jendai smiled excitedly when Song accepted her into the pack, thrilled to finally have a home again. She dipped her head gratefully and looked to her father, her tail wagging wildly behind her. Finally she was going to be back with her family. She wasn't so dense not to notice her parent's age and had been afraid that she wouldn't be able to spend at least a little more time with them, but luckily it seemed she would get that chance.

Her gaze turned back toward Song at the alpha's question and her smile faded a bit as her gaze grew thoughtful. She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but she still doubted herself. Even after being on her own for all this time and having survived just fine she still wasn't confident that her small stature wouldn't keep her back from achieving her dream of following in her father's footsteps. Taking a deep breath, she pushed aside her doubts and answered as confidently as she could, "I would like to be a fighter. I haven't had much training yet, of course, but I'm very eager to learn."

Speech
Thought
Others