Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-06-2014, 08:52 AM

The saga that poured forth form her daughter's mouth was hard to take, but Raisa bore it solemnly. She nodded when the time seemed right, allowed herself deep breaths where it was necessary, and met her daughter's eyes as she spoke of her supposed failure. Little did she know, her mother could not have been more proud. To face such darkness, such hardship... She had wavered and bent, but she had not broken. The young woman that stood before her now was no monster. Perhaps she was lost or confused, but it was nothing Raisa herself had not come to know all too well. She wished she could find the words to tell her daughter of her own madness, of her painful lacking, and reassure her that nothing could have made Raisa think any differently. The Queen would level Korrin with a long stare, a proud stare, with gratitude pouring forth from her mismatched orbs. It was in that strength Svetlana would recover, just as her own companion had kept her from straying into the reaper's maw.

Raisa would move forward tentatively, reaching in the hopes of pressing the tip of her nose into Korrin's forehead. It was the only gesture she could think of to convey her thanks, and in the contact she would attempt to channel every ounce of good will and thankfulness she was capable of. "There is nothing family cannot forgive," Koros would say solemnly. "And I know I speak for the both of us when I say I pray we are never far from your side ever again." Raisa nodded, eyes still glistening from her tears. Kassander was alive, as was Valeriya. That Virgil had kidnapped her children, held them, abandoned them... And what of the other pups? The golden Olympian babies, what of them? Raisa's heart constricted for the sake of every child she saw as her own, and the sense of betrayal threatened to overwhelm her. But no... no, perhaps there was a reason for all of this. If Virgil had moved on so be it, it was deserved, but the pups did not deserve what they had been given. I will make it right, she swore to herself, and turned her gaze southward, where Olympus lay shrouded in distance.

"Speech"

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!