gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-06-2014, 08:53 AM

speech,

Athena wouldn't even take the time to question why Roman was in this state or why she had suddenly reappeared. To her Roman was family, a member of her family she was quite attached to in fact, and because of that she felt no room to judge, only to worry. She only wished for Roman's well being and her only focus was to ensure that her sister was safe.

To Roman's comment on her being bossy she scoffed and gave a small smirk. "I didn't have much choice but to learn to be bossy. Queenly duties and all that." She had expected some resistance to her help from Roman, but for her to even think of herself as a burden was unthinkable to the silver girl. Confusion crossed her gaze and she looked at Roman not as a subject but as a sister. "Roman, you will never be a burden. I have no doubt that you will survive, but I want you to come home with me. I want to talk to you and find out where you've been, but I don't want to do that here. I want to get you some food and have my healer take a look at you because you're my sister and I love you." She nudged Roman's shoulder with a gentle insistence and added, "Let me help you. Come home with me."