Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-06-2014, 03:31 PM

The thought of her not being able to see him felt terrible. She could see him now, but she was not sure if this was a dream or if it was for real. A sense of sadness welled up into her mind, sadness was all she could think of. Her eyes shifted to her stomach, the tear falling onto the stone floor of the den. How she wished he was there for his children to be born, she needed him there and needed his comfort. All she wished for, was for him to be there for the birth of their children. She wouldn't be able to raise them on her own, but at least Bass and the pack would help when they got the chance.

"Chrono, I wish you didn't have to go..." She closed her eyes, sitting upon her haunches as more tears fell from her chin and onto the stone floor below. "I miss you...and what am I to say to our pups who will be born any day now...? I wish you could be there for the birth," she cried silently, all the more she thought about his death, the more she thought she would be alone raising her little ones.