gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-06-2014, 04:12 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

With the pack being as sparse and scarce as it seemed to be, Requiem had little hope of running across anyone from Apollyon. For the time being, he was merely content just to get his bearings around the place and learn what the lands were like, to understand the home that was now forcibly his. So far his favorite piece of it was this side of it, so much more inviting compared to the foggy swamplands. Whatever it was that had attracted his young empress to the place - was it something the divine might have told her perhaps? - he surely did not see it.

And almost he did not see the other wolf who he was quickly coming up on. His distracted thoughts made him inattentive to the point that by the time he spotted the other white wolf he was already beginning to drop to his stomach, the noise he made obviously meant to dissuade Requiem from getting any closer. Startled, surprised, the brown youth stopped in his tracks, his ears folding back nervously against his head. Had he frightened the other wolf? It had not been his intent in the least, but it was hard for him to think otherwise with how the wolf had reacted to him.

Not wanting to project any sort of image meant to intimidate or threaten, Requiem proceeded to lower his head and body slightly, his stare apologetic. "I'm sorry," he muttered uncertainly, "I didn't mean to scare you." If the wolf was truly scared anyway. He was still unsure, but it seemed the safest bet, and either way he felt wrong at the thought of not apologizing, intentional or not. "I just didn't see you." Hoping the other was not so frightened he would not consider what the brown wolf tried to say, Req held his position, not wanting to make matters worse by making a wrong move as well.