size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
10-06-2014, 05:51 PM

She would return to her mother?s side after speaking with Bass, he had agreed to give her a home in Abaven again after she had found her family, and after Valhalla?s fall it was the only home she had known. Her dream now would be to bring her family back with her, Emer, Val, Signy and Taddeo, all back to Abven with her to live happily ever after in the only other pack she knew. She had probably lost the closeness she and Bass had once shared, and she mourned that, but she still respected him. Even if they never got as closeness as they had been before they would still always be friends, and he had promised her he would teach her how to fight. She was slowly returning to life, to the energy and liveliness she had once boosted as a pup. She didn?t share her dream with her Mother, she would spring it upon them all once she found them again, she would find a way then... a way to convince them that this was the best thing for them all.

She took a deep breath, steeling herself for whatever the road might hold as she nuzzled against her mother?s side. ?I think that?s it for the storms, I?m ready to go find my siblings? she told her dear mother gently.

"Speech"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]