gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-06-2014, 06:47 PM

Wren would be the first to leap forward, and she would glance about in search of the others, who were yet to arrive. Motif smiled at the fortune opportunity to get a moment to chat with his girl. She would nod her head to Wren as the other spoke a friendly greetings. ?And you too Wren, it would be good to get a chance to chat? she would admit, and smile warmly. She had noticed her and Motif?s brother spending a lot of time together, she remembered Wren had sneaked in to see Bass when he was injured but she hadn?t seen much of Wren lately. However she smelt of Bass today and she wondered how much time they had spent together. She didn?t begrudge Bass his friends, but especially after the way he had been in the caves she was protective of him. She needed to know, that if Wren meant something more than friends to him that this woman had the best intentions in mind, especially with her brother being an Alpha ? if this woman was power hungry she would find herself at the bottom of a cliff before she could say ?oops? If however she wanted Bass for himself, then, well.. She wanted happiness for her brother, and it would be good to be Wren?s friend.

These thoughts came and went as she smiled at the other girl and admitted she wanted to chat. In the few moments that the two had sat together the others where yet to appear. She opened her maw to ask some of her questions of Wren, but the other girl bet her to it. She would admit to being her brother?s friend, but would cut herself off. Motif stared at her suspiciously as she re-opened her maw, changed her sentence and admitted to being Bass?s mate. Motif rocked back on her heels in shock before rising to her feet and looked at the other girl. She had known they were close, but she hadn?t seen much of Wren lately, when had they had the chance to? how? but? she collected herself with a deep breath and sat down again. ?I see? she said after a moment, still thinking. This changed everything, she had planned to be subtle, get an idea of the girl?s personality but everything was out in the open now. This would call for different tactics, and she vaguely wondered what Bass would do if he knew Motif was currently considering stalking his mate. Hmm, his mate.. yes, she would definitely be seeking him out and talking to him tonight. At least the cleanup would take a good week or so to complete, that meant a loot of time could be spent beside Wren. ?I don?t know much about you Wren, tell me, where did you come from, do you have much family, or a last name? Don?t mind my prying, but me and Bass.. are pretty close? or at least she thought they were, close enough at least for him to tell her he?d gone and gotten himself a mate?