ardent

Keep my glass full until morning light

Libra

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2014, 03:35 PM

"The only way to make a stranger not a stranger is to be interested in their antics," she replied with a small smirk to his first comment before he went on to explain why he had gone after the mint leaves. His introduction had surprised her and made her remember to never judge a book by it's cover. She listened to his explanation intently, nodding with understanding when he finished. "I used to have a really close friend who was a healer. She taught me a lot about herbs. Not really on purpose, she just talked about them a lot after he lessons when we were younger. But anyway, I know about mint leaves. I didn't realize they were so hard to find around here." She brushed the thoughts of her former life away, trying not to fall back down that slippery slope again. It had taken her a long time to repress those feelings, she wasn't ready to revisit them again.

"Well, I'm glad you were able to find some anyway. I'm sure your pack mates and allies will be grateful. Even if you did almost crush someone in the process." Her tone was teasing, her irritation forgotten. It had been a mistake after all and he had been doing it for a good cause.

Speech
Thought
Others