Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-20-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 10:53 PM by Shai.)

Dark paws would carry the large brute deftly through the land, he would miss not a single step as he tread across the familiar ground. This was home, this was the place of his ancestors and the residing place of the great goddess. Such thoughts would cause him great confidence as he took in his brother?s urgent call. He?d been scouting prey, they?d made move of camp not long ago. He was learning still their favorite places to be, but today would have to be postponed. He could never ignore the call of his sibling, even if he still felt strangely towards Skah.
He could never hate his blood, but after the position of oracles protector had fallen to him Shai felt betrayed and broken. Though he was there when other?s needed him to be strong, he would silently build himself back up from the cold hard ground. As he drew near he?d take in the sight of their young oracle and his littermate, massive head would lower at his approach. The beads upon his tail would jingle melodically as he shook his tail slightly. "You have need of me?" He?d ask curiously, but in an oddly neutral tone. Bright eyes would glance between each form as he tilted his head slightly in anticipation of an answer.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]