Where The Ferns Cry

Camille

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
{Going To Write Without First Person So It Is Less confusing~}

She Startled Only Slightly At A Sound Unfamiliar. Honey Angled Eyes Fell Upon A Stranger, Another Of Her Kind. She Was Embarrased, How Had She Not Scented Him First? Her Heart Pounded In Her Chest, She Was Somewhat Frightened But It Seemed Thie Male Did Not Pose A Threat, Else He Would Not Have Announced Himself First. Quickly She Turned Her Hind End Away And Out Of Sight, Had He Already Seen Her Unsightliness? Scared Though She Was, She Couldn't Help But Be Curious As Well. She Wanted Badly To Reach Out, After All, Was It Not This That She Wanted?

"H-Hello, I Am Camille. Can You Tell Me Where I Am? I'm New To These Lands, Although Unsure Whether I Will Be Staying Or Continuing On." If I Continue...I Have Nowhere Else To Go.. She Looked At The Male, Respectfully Keeping Her Head And Body Posture Slightly Submissive In The Event He Did Indeed Turn Out To Be Hostile. Overhead, The Birds Continued To Sing, But All That Could Be Heard Was The Pounding Of Her Own Heart Within Her Ears. He Was Attractive, His Pelt None Like She Had Ever Seen Before, Could This Be The Start Of Something New? Absent Mindedly, Her Large Paws Seemed To Almost Shuffle In The Dirt, Her Gaze Almost Hopeful...However Hard She Tried To Hide It.