Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2014, 05:48 AM

She really didn't know what had happened. It was all so distant, even if it was only yesterday. Was it sadness she felt? Sorrow? Anger, even? Those were all words that she would never use to describe her mood and yet those words perfectly matched her expression. Her gut was right, Caeto had left her. He was probably half way across the lands, maybe enjoying himself. And here she was, waiting for him.

Well that's it. I've had enough of waiting.

The pure onyx girl did not know where she was going, but she was just a determined las with her head held high. She wanted to be alone, even if that meant getting lost in the unforgivable west. She needed a break, just to rethink everything through. Any place that wasn't home would do.

It was an odd shallow lake that caught her eye, and it was the closest she could get to water. She would have expected most lakes to be dry and arid, but it seems as if rain had fallen recently in this area. Rain in the west? That was new.

She would seat herself by the awfully shallow lake, staring at the other green-eyed girl. The girl stared back at her, matching her every twitch and movement.

I wonder how you're living your life. Has Caeto left you?

Every once in a while, she would dab her paw into the water, just so she could see the ripples fade away her reflection. How nice would that be, if she could just fade away like her reflection.

"Speech" Thoughts
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]