ardent

Where The Ferns Cry

Camille

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 11:55 AM
I Smiled Gently As Biull Decidedly Raised His Head. And Very Soon After She Had Mentioned Not Knowing Anyone Or Where To Go, He Seemed To Offer Me The Most Courteous Of Acts. Me, A Perfect Stranger...'We...be...friend.' I Could Only Stand And Stare At Him, My Mouth Slightly Agape Like A Starstruck Yearling. I Couldn't Find The Words To Respond, Not Right Away At Least. I Was Shocked, For Never Had I Been Offered Companionship From Another Before, Asides From My Family. But...Even That Was A Lost Dream. A Memory Deceased, But Not Forgotten. Slowly, I'd Nod My Head. Accepting His Most Gracious Offer. "Thank You, Biull." I Offered A Soft Smile To Him, Grateful That I Would No Longer Be Alone. For How Long, However, I Wouldn't Know. For Now, At Least I Wouldn't Be Alone.

As We Continued Our Interaction, I Couldn't Help But Lightly Laugh At His Reaction. Had Nobody Ever Complimented Him On His Eyes Before? He Looked Away From Me, And Almost As Soon As He Did, He Mentioned My Own. Taken Aback, Not From Insult But By Surprise, I Too Looked Down At My Paws Once More As Heat Crept Across My Muzzle. I Always Thought My Eyes Were Strange, They Were So Bright And Clear Like Sun Shining Through Amber, My Eye Shape Angular Like A Feline. But Perhaps It Wasn't Such A Bad Thing. 'Camille...will...stay...me?' He Looked At Me With Such Sincerity, A Look That Held So Many Things That I Had Seen Everyday. Although He Had A Strange Manner Of Speaking, I Didn't Mind. Perhaps There Was Cause For Reason Behind That, Maybe It Was Something Similar To My Story...Everyone Has A Reason For Being Who They Are, Do They Not?

As My Thoughts Raced Around My Head, I Nodded To Him. Perhaps Too Eagerly...Perhaps Not. Not Even I Am Sure. "I Accept, Biull. I Will Stay And Travel With You. Two Is Better Than One, Is That Not True?"