ardent

Song of a sad reunion

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2014, 10:07 PM

Her warmth soothed his aching heart, his aching soul. She touched him deeper, more gently, than any being had ever managed before. What was it about her kind nature, that soft voice, that allowed the man to feel a bit of hope when she returned to his side? Perhaps it was because she could rekindle that hope and, unlike others who would make similar words and promises, when Nona gave her word that he could come to her he was able to without fail. She helped him, and he her. Their bond would strength, a tie that had both wolves thinking of each other even when apart. She gave him wings and strength -- all that he needed to carry on.

When she spoke of wishing to join Isokan it felt as if one of the weights on his heart was lifted. Allen would slowly draw back from her, but just so that he could look upon Nona with his dark forest green eyes. "I would follow you to the ends of the earth if it meant you'd be with me, Nona. I... I've been missing a vital part of my life it seems... and this time I'm not going to just let us go our separate ways." This... this had to be fate. To have Nona come be with him... would he have guessed their bond would be this strong? No. Not at a glance. He was simply being who he was. But, as he had always believed; fate worked in mysterious ways. It had taken from him a son, losing yet another he barely knew... and yet... seemed to offer him another chance all in the same day. Yes... fate was a funny thing. "But... let us stay here just a little while... I want to be selfish for a time, and keep you to myself. I've missed you so, Nona."

""