Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-09-2014, 06:03 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #BORDER COLOR; background-position:Top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

Svetlana could not have felt a greater relief seeing how her mother reacted, and hearing Koros' words. To know that, even as she made mistakes, her family, her friends were there with her to make sure she didn't completely fall... She would breathe out a sigh of relief, lifting her baby blue hues to her mother. She would give a firm nod, trying to blink away those tears. "This time... this time I won't be turning my back on the rest of you either..." Svetlana would give her mother a gentle nuzzle before pressing herself once more into Raisa's form, drawing comfort, drawing in the much needed presence. Eyes would close, and for a short while she just wanted to stand there, to be with her mother.

Korrin was more than happy. She would take the look Raisa gave her, dipping her head forward slightly as the ex-queen pressed her nose to her forehead. Even with words unspoken a creature could see the gratitude of another. Could feel it. It seemed whatever walls that had built around her friend had shattered down. The Xanilov family was strong, so strong, and they would stand together again. No matter where each had their bodies resting at night... this family was one that would not be shattered. "Korrin is truly glad to see Miss Raisa and Koros back." The little fox would flash the other a small smile. [i]"Lots of work ahead, yes. Korrin feels Sigmarr and Sindri will come back as well... but there are still things to make right. Miss Raisa... when ready to Ebony us must go." All of them. But there was no need to rush immediately, so long as that fact was not ignored.

"Hear Me Talk,"

"Listen To Korrin,"

'Read My Thoughts.'

[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]