gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-09-2014, 06:50 PM

The oddly blue sky after the storm was not fitting for his mood he knew that. As Bass came along, his heart tightened slightly. His best friend, his leader, would he be disappointed in him? Quelt had taken his members, and now they weren't even showing their faces within the borders of the pack. Too afraid likely to be the reason, or too shamed of their idiot king. His black tail curled around his side for a moment as he bit into his own lip.
"I fear that I'm not doing the best job I could be doing as an alpha and King." he whispered mildly. "I nearly lost Irune during the storm, and now they barely show their faces. In the next meeting I'll have to remove those who I haven't seen in months from the pack. Is it because I'm not a strong alpha? Is it because they don't think I can lead them. Arcanum threatens our existence and yet if they were to attack us now we would not survive. I'm scared, and the gods probably look down on me as a fool." Quelt moved slightly with a sigh. These wolves were his family, but they were so quiet and how did they look at him honestly? His bi-colored orbs looked at his friend for some sort of help unless Quelt was just a failure.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]