ardent

I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON

Emery

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2014, 11:35 AM

Silveris would come to him, but the young girl was hurt. Her beautiful blue eye was blinded, clouded over. It tore his heart up seeing it, especially as she neared. Gods above what had happened to his Silveris? What horrid fate had she suffered while she was separated from himself and Biull? She would even hesitate before nuzzling him, and gentle Emery would return the action, a broken whine leaving his lips. What kind of sick, cruel bastard would do this? Silveris never threatened anyone... she was so gentle... and kind... When she pulled back his eyes would settle on her, questioning with his gaze the words he was unable to speak. But when she spoke... it ate his heart with guilt.

"Silveris..." She had thought they were behind her? No... they had been away, hunting. They had to have been. Then when neither could find Silveris they made for the mainland -- it was their only choice. But Emery searched, how he had searched in desperation for her. "Silveris... gods forgive me for leaving you alone..." He would move closer, gently trying to lay his head on her back, to comfort her... and to comfort himself. His mind whirled. Whoever had did this... he prayed the gods struck him down.

"I'm fine... I... I was worried sick for you. Biull too. We split up to look for you during the storm but..." He shook his head. "What happened to me doesn't matter. We're both alive. We're together. I'm not sure where Biull went... but I'm sure he found some place to ride out the storm. Things... they'll get better. I won't leave you ever again... I swear it." He slowly pulled back. "No one will hurt you while I'm around Silveris... that man will rue his actions if he dare shows his face again." In his eyes tears were glistening. "I'm so sorry..."

"Speech"