Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-11-2014, 01:05 AM

Another question would be asked by the ivory male, and she had hoped for it never to be asked. Normally she would have taken herself from her home and into the beyond by only curiosity and a sense of adventure. She couldn't lie, could she? Today was not one of those exploring or herb hunting days, was it? It was a question, an inquiry, and it deserved an answer whether she wanted to answer it or not.

"I wanted to be alone, away from home. A close friend of mine has recently left me and I guess I'm a little upset," She would say with an occasional stammer before realising what she had exactly said. She would quickly correct herself before the man thought he might be unwanted. She didn't want him to leave, or anyone else for that matter. "But I do enjoy the company, it's better than being alone."

She was glad she had someone to talk this all through. In a way, she too was fortunate for the man to have come by. If he had not come along, it would be just herself arguing with the other ebony-furred girl in the lake.

She always had room for friends or simple acquaintances, and she wouldn't mind if the amber-eyed wolf would want to befriend her.

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]