Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-11-2014, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 01:21 AM by Soliloquy.)

The answer was not quite the one that Soliloquy had been expecting. She had wanted to be alone so sought the lake out to get away from he would guess members of her family. Well she hadn't told him to go away nor had she shown any signs that his company was unwanted and so he would not take her words as a sign to leave her in peace just yet, and sure enough she too would soon comment that the company was nice.

Perhaps Soliloquy wasn't what she needed however, the boy certainly wasn't one for serious commitment, he'd never actually had a friend either to be honest so even a simple friendship from this meeting seemed rather unlikely. His whole life had resolved around his family as he grew and though he had been part of a pack, it had not been for long enough to make any friends not that he would be disappointed by that. It was a different type of companionship he sought and if they didn't want that, well then fine, he would leave them in peace.

It was odd that she had sought to be alone and was now perfectly fine with the company of a stranger though he wouldn't question that too much. Perhaps he could play this out as a sympathetic shoulder for her, someone she could trust. "Well then I shall stay and keep you company for a while." He would respond with a smile. "For as long as I can continue to interest you." Perhaps the latter wouldn't be the truth, but he would stick with his words now all the same, relating back to the previous forward comment she had made.

by tea