ardent

Bed of Roses and Satin

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2014, 07:50 PM

What tugged and ripped at her heart was not from this death itself, but rather from the feelings that were introduced - the realization of how fragile life was and how precious time could be. Time would inevitable tick forward, never pausing, and with each passing second her own death drew even more near. Those that saw pass the age of eight in this new world were rather lucky, and she was already halfway there. Halfway to the age in which she would awaken each morning, thankful to be graced with one more day. If she even managed to last that long. The life she lived begged for death to take hold of her soul. Ah, but was it not enjoyable?

Enjoyable it was, indeed; however, what enjoyment would one be able to seek whilst lying beneath the cold, lifeless flesh of Alacritis? Was there not hope for a more honorable path that could match her climbing ranks? Perhaps there was, but such a path would be a challenge to tread after living half of her life as a harlot.

The mind knew that her king was near, but eyes did not turn to settle upon his frame. Instead, her eyes remained focused on Chrono's eternal bed even when her king settled beside her. A comforting touch would be offered from her dear friend who, probably, figured she was mourning the death of their member. Let him think it, she had decided. Let him think that her heart melted into tears for the man she barely knew. Ah, he did not need to know the secrets that consumed her heart. It was something that she, herself, would need to figure out within precious time.

The silence drug on for a while, though, Bass would break the silence. Words of thanks for placing Chrono in his place of rest. It was a difficult task to do alone in such violent weather, but nothing was ever really impossible if one tried hard enough. If only she could put the same determination and focus on turning her seductive path into one of commitment. It seemed, either way, that this pack had softened her some. Twisting and folding her until her heart had settled on this land and the wolves that called this place home. And creating an undying loyalty to her king. Bass was really the only friend she had. With that thought, another wave of darkness would enter her heart. The life of a succubus was pleasurable, but what was life without family and friends?

Eyes narrowed in annoyance of herself, but quickly returned to their original state. Ah, but such thoughts and feelings would soon wash away just as the hurricanes washed away Abaven. Such feelings were temporary and would pass just as Chrono had - to, hopefully, never return to her heart and mind's surface. You are welcome, my king. I did it for you, had it been for anyone else he would have washed away with the storm. Was a dangerous task. It is because I respect what your pack has been built upon and I will do anything to see to it that it continues as you wish. Risking my life to bury Chrono should prove that. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts