ardent

heart heart head

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2014, 11:37 PM

Journeys had landed her on the ocean's edge. A land painted in white sands in which were seemingly created from crushed shells from the abyssal waters. Intertwining with the sand were occasional flecks of gold and other minerals in which created a land that was a treasure all its own. The debris clung to her paws uncomfortably and made nests beneath her talons. Gracefully, she carried herself up the nearby trail in hopes for a relief from the annoying dirt. Ah, most were hypnotized by the ocean's beauty; however, she just found the sounds and feelings disturbing.

When she would reach the top, the terrain was decorated in motley colored flowers. Different types bloomed from the emerald surface creating, yet, another treasure. Ah, but if she were a pirate this would have been heaven. Though, she was not alone and eyes would settle gently on the stranger that also came to these lands. Mm, new company would be welcome. Galactic form moved majestically to the man's presence, stopping three or four feet from where his forelimbs rested - facing the man directly. Marbled eyes would scan his appearance carefully. She had set eyes on many wolves before, but none that clothed themselves in deer skin. Ah, but what an interesting story this one may have. Well, hello stranger. Timbre was slightly flirtatious, but not as much as usual. Something told her to be careful with this one.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts