gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-12-2014, 02:52 AM

Cael watched the girl has she lifted her head to look at him, her lack of expression making him curious. He had met wolves of all shapes and sizes from all walks of life in his years and he had learned not to be so quickly off put from a seemingly unfriendly wolf. Her words after all were not unkind, though they lacked emotion just as her face did. However her words interested him in a completely different way, his ears perking up at her accent. His own accent had dulled a bit from his years being around the Alacritis masses, but in certain moments it still came on thick and strong. "From the sound of it you aren't from around here either," he commented, his words picking up a heavier touch of his scottish accent. He smiled and added his name, figuring if they were going to chat at all she should know his name. "I'm Cael. It's nice to meet you."

He thought back to the first time he stepped foot into Alacritis. A mission to find his sister had brought him here. He had come with a purpose in mind and ended up making this his permanent home even after they had found Claire. There had been no reason for him or his brothers to return to their homeland so they had made this their new home. He met Imena shortly after and the rest was history. He never regretted his decision to stay. There was a lot of things in his life that he could regret, but staying in Alacritis was not one of them. "What brought you to Alacritis?" he asked curiously, his two-tone gaze finding hers again. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others