Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-12-2014, 11:36 AM

Comforting was not the word that often got paired to Soliloquy, certainly not by his own family anyway and yet there was no denying that he had provided a source of comfort to Isolde and apparently was now offering the same to Titania and succeeding in doing so. Equally however it wasn't often that he was described as polite and courteous either. He apparently pulled off this fa?ade far better than he ever could have imagined he would, perhaps playing the part well enough to make his brother rather proud of him.

He would observe as Titania shook her head silently, the movement wasn't too exaggerated of course though enough to momentarily attract Soliloquy's attention, bemusing him slightly. With the action however a cheerier mood would return, the solemn thoughts of loneliness perhaps having been forced aside at his offer of companionship for the moment. And then she would question him once more, a different topic than the weather fortunately.

"I have travelled a fair amount." Soliloquy responded, he had after all accompanied his brother on quests to learn about some of the packs in the area and attempt to find a suitable home for the family. None had really appealed to them however and therefore they were still rogues for now living and waiting in the range until Scorpion was ready to build a new empire for them. "I have avoided the packs myself though I'm aware of the existence of several. Are you considering joining one?" He would enquire, perhaps she was searching for a new home? Perhaps he could entice her into considering Scorpion's future pack. When it would be created they still weren't sure but there was surely no harm in gathering potential followers or trophies in the mean time.

by tea