Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-12-2014, 01:53 PM
{I'm so sorry for such a long post.}

The female's blue eyes narrowed as she flopped on the soft sand, closing her eyes, for a moment. With her siblings gone somewhere, and her father losing his mind over Virgil, Sevan didn't have much to do just yet. There was not anything she could do, because some male had probably became pissed off and challenged her father to a death match already. As she glanced at the buildings, she hesitated, her mercury and blue gaze narrowing as she expected some monster to lunge out. Sevan shook away the thought; she wasn't a pup anymore. Monsters didn't exist. Well, not the monsters pups thought of, anyways. It was silent here, and peaceful. That was fine, because no packs would ever know of this place. They wouldn't bother her about staying here, and the pack she decided to join could be told of this place.

Sevan had almost fallen asleep when a voice interrupted her, a deep, cold voice. Her chocolate and light brown head whipped around, her eyes meeting that of a male's, a black wolf with cyan eyes. For a moment, Sevan had to to think about a clever response to him. She hadn't used a clever response to a male in so long; finally, with a small smile, Sevan got to her paws, her stripe-resembling fur relaxing as she walked around the male in a circle. "Now, is that any way to treat a lady who just wanted some time to herself?" Her fake voice, although soft and charming, held a bit of sarcasm, hinting at her true nature. She walked around him again, attempting to brush her tail against his chin, before finally sitting down. She sighed and tilted her head, using her actual voice.

"Fine. If you must know what I'm doing all the way out here, I wanted to see what had happened. I only came back today, and this place looks like hell. I wanted to be alone. But I guess that's not going to happen, is it?" She hesitated, her eyes narrowing again, and she paused, her voice a low grumble, one side of her jaw tilting upwards in a smile. "But since I have......company, may I ask what you're doing out here? It seems that you didn't expect, or want, me to be here."

It was best that this male know the almost innocent, weak, fake side of her, not the warrior that she could prove herself to be. After all, not all males loved the fact that a female could beat him in a fight, simply because of the fact that she would refuse to give up. The scars of many battles decorated her while she had been gone, the bite of a fox over one eye, and the smallest rip in one ear, and of course many other scars, all hidden, like the bite mark. She tilted her head again, her blue gaze narrowed, attempting to lock in the best way to win the fight, if this came to blows. Maybe, just maybe, a swift, heavy bite or strike to the leg would bring him down If that happened, then a bite to the snout may help things, if she managed to dig her fangs deep enough to scar. Then that male would always remember the day he was beat by a female, one that seemed so innocent. Shaking away the thoughts again, because there was no fight yet, Sevan waited for the male to answer, hoping he wouldn't ask her name before he told his.

With a low, almost irritated, growl, Sevan turned her gaze to where the coyote pup was waiting, the creature's gaze wide as Sevan bared her fangs. That did it, the pup running with its tail between its legs, probably living to try and follow her again. If it tried to follow her like she was its mother, she would kill it. Unless she couldn't......Something inside her wanted to raise it. She turned her head back to the male.