ardent

bearing the olive branch

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 03:04 AM

Insomnia waited until the party had risen, introductions were over, common courtesy's extended and quite quickly the two of higher rank would fall into step. Insomnia fell back allinging herself with Gargoyle's back left flank, clearly offering him the lead position and creating enough between them for such to be polite. Insomnia would fall to silence, head swinging absently back and forth at a considerably slower pace than she usually like to display. Despite her boundless energy she could show decorum and grace when she needed too. Silence, or so it seemed, was meant to fall upon the two wolves here, more or less, for decorative purposes.

Of course Maverick, the brat, hadn't told her he was coming, hadn't given her the time to even attempt to get over her excitement, he had what was coming to him and somehow she doubted he minded too much. If her short, brief, interaction with Insomnia was any indication... she wasn't the most affectionate of women. Maverick's past wasn't pretty but that of course, only made Insomnia want to smoother the poor boy in affection. Restraint Insomnia. Restraint. She swore the phrase was slowly, but surely, becoming her internal mantra.

Her ears twitched at her name and she had the decency to blush as a sly look flickered through obsidian orbs. Oh yes... the story every future king wants to hear... "Have I told you I've scaled a polar bear... No?... Oh well I may have lost enough blood to damn near die but I created an opening for Crusade to take it down. She almost snorted at the thought but kept her mouth shut, this wasn't a conversation for her. She would tell Maverick later if he truly wished to know.

TABLE BY LU ? CODING BY TIFF