Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Success!! With a start, Basanti awoke and flipped to her belly, angry gaze darting around in search of who had thrown the stick. Nemesis, grinning cheesily, waited to be discovered. In seconds her acidic gaze found him and she growled at him. In response, the boy's grin widened. She snapped at him and in response, the boy snorted. "HA! I did too! I thought I was going to have to start breaking branches off the trees to throw at you."

His expression shifted, his features taking a mischievous twist. "You were dead to the world! If you hadn't been snoring, I'd have thought you were really dead!" He cackled, hoping to have a little fun at the girl's expense. Of course, she hadn't really been snoring, but how could she know that? She'd been sleeping!

"You've been here, I don't think you have to worry about respecting the borders now." Pretending to be wounded, the boy lifted a paw and fixed her with a faux hurt expression. "You make it sound like I make a habit of traipsing over borders. What do you think I am, some kind of criminal?"

"Speaking" Thinking