ardent

Take me away to some place real

Legend

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 09:12 PM

Legend would seek out the tracks or his sister, that of which he had not reunited with. He had stayed in Sawtooth for most of the summer, not really understanding the significance of two packs merging to one. He didn't really know that storms had pretty much destroyed Threar lands or that there were two packs to begin with. But he could sense the leaving of most the pack he had stayed in.

He had followed the scents of Novella and a few others, walking over borders not able to tell there was any anyway. The rain and mud and lack of the pack members had driven the lines almost completely away.

He had spotted his sister up a ways, some children were with her and he observed the way she reacted with them. He had eyed the surrounds, feeling the destruction of the place. But then he would start his way approaching.

Soft steps filled with splashes of mud would try and sneak their way to Novella, gently making his voice known maybe a little too close to her. "I hope you don't mind me... Intruding." He would make a grin, waiting for her reaction.

"Talk"Think