ardent

I thought of angels choking on their halos

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2014, 03:18 AM

She seemed like a dainty girl at first, speaking and lecturing him with that posh ladylike voice he couldn't stand. Yup, he didn't know how to treat women, he couldn't even handle his own sister. She walked around him, an exotic chocolate tail brushing under his chin. His eyes would roll. That's just what he needed right now, women thinking they were manipulating a man into their grasp.

But she sat down like any ordinary girl would do, with a normal voice. She had explained why she was here and she had planned the day for herself. With a smile she would soon ask what he was doing in this soulless place. Her finishing statement caught his silent attention. He didn't expect or want company? Perhaps that could be re-worded. He just didn't expect to find anyone in such an area. The man did not mind being around this lady and in fact his presence did not seem to be unwanted. Though if the damsel grew bored of him, he could simply leave the island and find other lands to walk upon.

"I was just taking a break from my usual routine, as any loner would. I didn't expect to find another continent along my travels." Rich and intense words would flow from his throat, replying to the woman's question. He lifted his broad shoulders in a shrug before sitting down beside her.

The hunter had not noticed the coyote pup not far from the woman, but she seemed to be occupied with it. He would examine the creature with heartless eyes, showing no compassion for the young child. She let a growl, her fangs bared and it left the pup whimpering and scampering away. It was a weak and pathetic thing, just like the mother who raised it. He would soon turn his attention to the female, his orbs meeting her ice blue stare.

"Speech"