Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-13-2014, 12:26 PM
posts will get better eventually. i just have to get back into writing

the chill of the oncoming weather changes licked at the pernicious man's ankles, causing muscle spasms to rock him momentarily. it was warm beneath the fresh carcass, yes, but every minute that went by the body heat would deminish; leaving him not only cold but also damp. it was a familiar feeling, one he'd known for a year now. damp and alone.

but as it would be, it would end quickly. a woman, so gorgeous in her beauty that it caused a pain within his groin, approached from behind him. her voice, melodious and enchanting, beckoned a low groan from him. before he could speak his welcome, however, the gods granted him yet another gift. "so gracious, sweet freyja. ?akka." he then would turn toward the female with mismatched eyes and allow a low chant from his delicately chiseled chin. "a pleasure, my love. i am merely enjoying the view." a mischevious and delivishly flirtatious smirk crossed penciled lips before he continued. "i go by finnvi for now,and as of my other guest i cannot speak for her."

?
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself