Lillyth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-13-2014, 06:32 PM

A voice met her obsidian audits, prudent and condescending. She would halt in her glorious basking, where the dying light of the day was baking the sanguine wine into her pelt and lulling her. Who was this inferior woman to chide her? The temptress would rise, slowly, with the coil of lithe muscles and the boil of ever present rage under her skin. Dual toned optics would snap open to fix a molten stare upon the whelp who dared to insult her. A small one, but she held the potential to be a seductive little creature. Blood soaked jaws would part, onyx lips lifting in a sneer of disdain. "And what purpose would being ladylike serve if there is no one around to witness it?" Silken lyrics would purr, heavily laden with sarcasm and irritation.
Charcoal tail tip would flick angrily, the silent rattle of a snake ready to strike. She could tear this pretty little thing apart, it wouldn't even be a challenge. Yet here the little princess stood, daring to speak to her as if she were a mere whelp. "Tell me, little princess, who are you to chide me? I am just dying to know." She crooned, raising an eyebrow in question as she took a step closer to the babe. Blood slicked nostrils flared as she took in the bronze femme's scent, delighting in the tang of her femininity and disappointed by the lack of fear she possessed. Well, there were always ways to change that.

"Speech"