ardent

heart heart head

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2014, 08:02 PM

A growl rippled in her throat, a low hum that would display her annoyance. Not toward the male, but the female that decided to interrupt. Quickly, the woman controlled her feelings. This was not a time to make enemies, though, she was very much ready to taste this strange woman's blood upon shadowed lips. Ah, but her desired pleasure had been long put on hold. Interruptions seemed never ending. A continuous cycle of interference, a curse or disagreement from the gods. Though, she would rebel against there will and bend her life to her own wishes. And her wish, at this moment, was to feel this man's body collide with her own.

Quickly, a glare would be struck in the woman's direction as she would introduce herself to the crowd. Body would snake over to the woman and circle around her once, bodied merely centimeters from kissing one another. She would pause, level, at the gal's left side as lyrics would kiss her lips so delicately, yet tainted with a hint of venom. Are you lost, my dear? Perhaps. . . Perhaps I can point you in the direction. Pupils would slink toward the woman's direction momentarily before trailing back to the male. Body would move majestically toward the man and tail would caress the woman's chin softly as she would walk away from her presence. Walking away and ending her journey at the man's side, eyes set firmly on the woman before her.

The man's words had not gone unnoticed and it fueled her anger. This beast's words mirrored those of one so willing to give her what she desired. And yet, this gal, had to interfere. Ah, but perhaps she would join them in their encounter? Perhaps, she too, could be persuaded and hypnotized by her extraterrestrial beauty. Though, my dear, if you have some time to waste. . . Words cooed out in such a soft, seductive voice. Desires so easily made itself known to all the world. Teeth aimed to toy with the male's fur near his ear, allowing her breath to glide inside and tickle his ear so gently. Maybe there is something we could do to waste some time. If you are adventurous enough, my love.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts