Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
10-13-2014, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 12:30 AM by Kyung.)
Kyung was eating himself up, guilt mingled with a burning desire to get himself out of there! Still he steeled himself doing his best to conceal that less desirable side of him. He was glad to see her, he was just rethinking his whole plan and that scared him. All of this swirled in his mind while he religiously avoided her gaze, though he had his ears pointed in her direction in the event she was going to start speaking.

Finally speak she did. Guilt once more over took him and he sighed turning his ebony gaze back upon her, softening slightly. "Sorry it's just been a while since I've spent any time with someone I'm close with? I'm not used to it." He chuckled sadly, it was a half-truth. " What about you though, how are you?" He said, hoping he didn't sound too eager to change the subject, his lack of companionship was not something he felt like discussing.

"Speech."

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]