Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 02:39 AM
Bane sat, unseeing eye open and facing towards the wolf who had summoned them. What did he have to say to his family? Words to be spoken soo he hoped, a young wolf coming along wasnt need right now. And then Scorpian Destruction spoke. Politely. Declaring that he wanted to claim the land that was once the heart of Seracia as the territory for his pack and should they wish it so that they could join. But they wouldn't accept. Bane's unseeing gaze narrowing as he reached out towards Tahlia. The old wolf's muzzle dipped as he assuredly pressed his forehead against her shoulder.

"We move when you stake your claim and we distance ourselves from packs. Their troubles. Their wars will not involve the safety of my family." Bane continued to rub against Tahlia's shoulder.?Des began to speak however, ears detecting the bitterness and agreeing wholeheartedly with everything the she-wolf said. "I know Destruction. We've lived and loved our Seracia here, all three of us. But perhaps it is a sign to move on. Though not to forget the ones we've lost here as they become apart of another pack." The elder wolf ceased his thoughtful nuzzles against Tahlia. "As I said Scorpion. You come when your ready, and we all leave as soon we see you.?Let us not mingle until that day." Bane breathed in deeply, and the scents of everything around him painted the path back home for him to follow.

-Exit Bane-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•